Background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 02, 2008

Lora graduated from Provo High School on May 29th. It was all very exciting. All of the Benally girls have graduated from Provo High. I will post pictures as soon as I can. Lora's biological family came, and that was great. Lora & her birth mother have the exact same smile. It's cute. We took Lora out to Cafe Rio before her graduation, which started at 7:00. Then we had banana splits at my parents' house after the graduation. When they were reading the names of the graduates they put pictures of each of them on the big screens with their names. They would show a current picture & a baby picture. I loved it!! I'll have to get a copy of the baby picture Lora gave them to post so you can see it. It's the cutest thing ever!! I forgot how big her eyes were when she was a baby, plus ALL the hair!! On Friday we had the big graduation dinner/party at my parents' house. It was so much fun! We had tons of food, plus they rented a cotton candy machine, which was the best. I think I ate 4 of them. Amber also made snowcones for everybody, and they were yummy. Lora got a lot of cool presents. Her biological family got her a really nice Pendleton blanket. It's really pretty. I'm not sure what Lora has planned for the summer, probably just hanging out around the house. She will be attending Utah Valley University in the fall, and living at home, which is nice. She will be studying Elementary Education, which she'll be great at. We're all very proud of Lora. Maybe she'll be the first Benally girl to actually finish college!! Yeah!! Go Lora!!

No comments: