Background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010


A SHORT UPDATE




Well, it's been forever, as usual, but I just wanted to say hello to anyone who may ever look at my page. :) HELLO!! Our little family is doing well. I was glad to get Christmas cards out this year, that felt like a huge accomplishment. Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary. I can't believe we've only been married for 5 years. Maybe it just feels like longer since we've been together for almost 12 years. :) I love Matt so much and I'm so excited for our Wendoversary!! We're heading out to Wendover next Monday to have some fun & get some alone time. My wonderful sister Lora is watching Isabelle while we're gone. I'm so glad that she is always so willing to watch Isabelle, it helps out sooo much! Isabelle's birthday is next Wednesday. I can't believe she's a year old already. Where has the time gone??? She has been walking since she was 8 1/2 months, so now she runs around like crazy. It's funny, sometimes she'll just walk circles around you when you're sitting on the ground. She is saying a lot more words now. She can say teeth, more, daddy, mama, that, hey, yay, and I'm sure I'm forgetting many more. She is so much fun. She is always getting into something, mostly food items. :) If you don't watch her for a couple of minutes she'll be covered in something edible, usually chocolate. I'll post some pictures we have of that sometime. :) They're cute. Well, that's the short update for now. I'm going to look hard tonight for our camera cable. If I can't find it tonight then I'll just give in and buy a new one. :( Have a lovely day, everybody!!

1 comment:

Kelli Brewer said...

Oh my goodness! She's gotten so big! :) Love the hair!