Background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Well, my doctor's appointment on the 30th went really well. I love my new doctor!! He's so great, and very informative. Such a change from my old doctor. He said my fluid level seems fine, and I definitely noticed a difference once I started drinking more water. The baby is just all over the place now, instead of stuck in one position. It's a weird feeling, but fun. They're going to do a follow-up ultrasound next Tuesday just to check the fluid level, but I'm going to pester the poor woman into looking to make sure it's a girl again. =0) She's going to be sick of me by the end of my pregnancy, I think. In the meantime, I have ventured out to buy some girl things. My friend had a "bow" party and I bought a million cute hair things & headbands. Matt thinks they're a little over the top, but I love them. I bought huge daisies & flowers, and a big bow. They can all be worn on a headband until the baby has enough hair to wear them as barrettes. Maybe I'll add a picture of them later. I also bought some cute clothes at Old Navy & Babies R Us. It's so fun shopping for girl things, I just hope I don't get carried away. I did keep the receipts for everything in a safe place just in case they say it's a boy at our next appointment. Ha ha. You never know. Matt and I set up our registry at Babies R Us last night. It took a lot longer than I thought, there are a MILLION things you need for a baby!! We didn't get a chance to finish because I had to go play BUNCO, so hopefully we'll finish tonight. We're also going to register at Target, so maybe we'll get that done this weekend sometime. Although it is Homecoming weekend, so we'll see if we have time. Come to think of it, I haven't heard a word from any of my sisters about having a baby shower. Would it be weird to throw my own baby shower? Probably. Perhaps I should drop some hints soon. =0) I can't believe there's only 13 weeks until my due date. That may sound like a long time, but it's really not. I'm already 26 weeks along, which means I'm 2/3 of the way done already. The time has just flown by!!! Wow! I really need to start getting basics for the baby. All I have are hair accessories & clothes. Ha ha. Well, she'll look great until she poops in her pants because she has no diapers.

No comments: