Background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

HAPPY PIONEER DAY, EVERYONE!!! I thought I'd give you all a little update, since I don't have much time. I had my doctor's appointment last Thursday and everything went well. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat this time, so that was good, although I was a little disappointed not to be able to see it again. We have our next appointment on August 12th, the doctor said we should be able to see if it's a boy or a girl by then. I'm so excited!! I don't really care one way or the other, but at least I can start buying clothes then. Speaking of which, we haven't bought anything for the baby yet, and it's starting to stress me out, but I don't even know where to start. I guess we'll figure it out soon enough. Our friend Larry's wife had their baby yesterday by c-section. They had a little girl and named her Elizabeth. She was tiny, 6 pounds 2 oz, I guess that may be normal size, but it just seems so small since all our family's babies are HUMONGOUS. We're going to go see her today, and I'm so excited. I bet she is so cute, she has to be, being that small. Ha ha. Tonight I'm going to a birthday sleepover party. I'm excited for that, even though Matt thinks it's silly for grown women to be having a sleepover. It's my friend Lynette's birthday and we're going to make calzones and chocolate fondue, then watch a bunch of girly movies. It should be fun. I was a little worried about sleeping arrangements but they said they'd let me have a bed since I'm pregnant. Yeah! Not much else is going on, I guess. My birthday is next Tuesday, so you can start sending presents now. Ha ha. I'm going to be 29.....again. I've decided I'm just going to be 29 until I die, just like Matt's grandma. Hee hee. Have a lovely day everyone, and remember the pioneers and all they did for us. I have a new appreciation for the pioneers after visiting Nauvoo & seeing where a lot of them started from, the wagons they came in, and how far they had to go. Driving in a car was long enough, I can't imagine walking the whole way. Wow!! Anyway, have a great day!!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Happy Birthday Lanna!!! Make the leap and become 30. I did and its great, ha, ha. I am sooooo old. J/K Hmmmmmmm. I am glad to hear all is well with the pregnancy, can't wait to hear what your having. Have a great day. Lv Janna