Background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

YES, I'M PREGNANT!!!

Prepare yourselves, it's the end of the world, ha ha. I know I haven't always been excited about the idea of having children, but it has finally happened, and I am soooooooo excited!!! We've known since cinco de mayo, well, I knew before that, but a test didn't turn out positive until cinco de mayo. We had our 2nd doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything went well, so now we're telling the whole world. I'll have to figure out how to put our ultrasound picture on here, so everyone can see the little peanut. I wish we had a picture of it from the side so you could see it's cute little arms & legs, but we only have a back view, where you can see it's little bum & head. We were only supposed to listen to the heartbeat, but when we went in the doctor couldn't find it, which worried us some, but he said we'll just do an ultrasound. As soon as he got it on screen, the little baby was kicking & flailing it's arms & legs everywhere, so it's definitely healthy, and definitely has a heartbeat. I'm just not as far along as I thought, so that's why we couldn't hear the heartbeat, the baby was just too small. So they moved my due date back to January 10th, and according to the ultrasound, I'm 10 weeks 4 days along. No, I'm not having twins or triplets, as my family likes to tease me, since my stomach is so huge. Just one baby, one crazy little, hyper baby. Matt is so excited. He's so cute, he always makes sure I don't lift anything, he makes sure he complies with all of my crazy food requests. He makes sure I always take my vitamins & eat my fruit that he gives me every day. He's going to be a great dad!! We found out right before Mother's Day, so he got me some beautiful aquamarine/diamond earrings for Mother's Day, and he made me breakfast in bed. He is so sweet. For Father's Day all he asked for was to be able to upgrade one of his pistols, so that's what we'll do when we get back from our trip next week. As far as the pregnancy goes, I've only had a couple of breakdowns, but only in front of Matt. There were just a couple of days where I was so sick & so tired, so hungry, but couldn't do anything about it, and I would just fall apart, but Matt was always there to pick up the pieces. I've been feeling good the last few days though, so hopefully I'm done with the nauseousness & tiredness and can just enjoy being pregnant. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Loving the blog! I love your family you are always so fun to be around. Happy Happy Happy! Congrats again on the baby and the sealing, good times. Congrats to Kay and Morgan. Good looking couple, is he tall? Love Janna NY