Background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well, Matt, Kae & I are off to Iowa early, early tomorrow morning. I am excited for the trip, but not excited for the loooooooooong drive. 19 hours. Yikes!! Hopefully our DVD player will keep us entertained well enough. We will be spending a week visiting Matt's parents and we will be going to Matt's cousin Jim's wedding next Saturday in Chicago. It should be a fun trip. We will be going to Nauvoo also, since it's only a couple of hours from Matt's parents' house. I am really excited for that, and to see Chicago for the first time. I probably won't post any more blogs until I get back, so hopefully the Human Tetris videos will keep you entertained for now. Here are a couple of pictures of Matt's cousin & his fiancee. They're so cute. I can't wait to meet them.

No comments: