Background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008


I just found out when the New Kids on the Block tickets go on sale for Salt Lake. They go on sale June 9th at 10:00 am. I am so excited!!! I just found out on Sunday that they are going to be coming here. They looked so good on the Today Show last Friday. They sang a few songs & talked about their tour & new album coming out. You can download their first single "Summertime" on iTunes. Matt thinks I'm a little pathetic for still loving the New Kids, but I can't help myself. All my sisters can relate, we are all so excited, and I'm pretty sure all of us will be at the concert screaming our guts out. It will bring back so many memories of my first concert ever: New Kids at the Marriott Center. That was the coolest thing ever, and started my love for concerts. I'll have to make a list of all the concerts I've been too, then everyone will understand why my hearing is so bad. Ha ha. You can all check out the latest New Kids news at http://nkotb.com

No comments: